Print – Wrap -Display
JetMaster Photo Wrap: Gallery Wraps in Minutes
The biggest seller in today’s art and décor markets is the gallery wrap: stand-out images for the home and office, in-store displays and trade fair stands. Assembling a stretched canvas require specialist skills and time but with JetMaster everything can be wrapped up in minutes. The JetMaster base is a pre-cut, pre-laminated corrugated board. Press your print down and smooth, fold in the edges of the board – and hang. No bubbles, no untidy corners, no staples and no hooks. A fully assembled JetMaster gallery wrap is so light it can be hung from just one tack. Remember, JetMaster boards are made from mostly recycled content and are fully recyclable. The sturdy corrugated board construction ensures prints don’t bow or sag over time.
How it Works
- To start, peel away a small section of the JetMaster release liner which will help you align your print correctly.
- Once you are sure the print is in the right position, peel away the release liner, and apply light, even pressure to ensure that the print adheres perfectly to the board.
- Trim off the excess paper at each corner with a pair of scissors, then fold in the four edges and press down
- Affix the specially designed corner tabs to ensure rigidity and strength.
- Insert the card backing tray to finish.
- And it’s ready to hang: the perfect gallery wrap.
Conventional inkjet canvases can take hours to dry before they can be stretched. Use our specially developed JetMaster media, which is ready to affix and fold immediately after printing.
What Users Say
“JetMaster has the “WOW” factor”
“Just the solution for exhibitions and shows, where the expense and inconvenience of framing can be avoided”
- Stylish, professional finish
- Sturdy and lightweight materials
- Perfect corners every time
- Tough corrugated card backing prevents sagging
- Moisture resistant
- Fully protected flame retardant material
- Environmentally friendly and fully recyclable
All sizes listed indicate the face size of the finished frame. To set up your files for print use our online print utility.
- 5.15×8.58″ (A4 media)
- 5.3×7.79″ (Letter media)
- 9.8×13.07″ (A3+/13×19″ media)
- 12×12″ (available in 30 and 38mm edge depths)
- 16×20″ (available in 30 and 38mm edge depths)